Whether you've never experienced deep sea fishing or are a seasoned veteran - then this is for YOU...
Imagine Yourself Locked In An Epic Battle With A Marlin 'The World's Fastest Fish' – It's The Stuff Of A Hemmingway Novel … And You're Just Two Clicks Away!
Read on to discover how you will enjoy the most exciting deep sea fishing experience of a lifetime – one that will make your fishing buddies regard you with awe …
Dear Fellow Fishing Enthusiast … there are few experiences in life as exciting as deep sea fishing in the beautiful ocean, a few miles off the island of Cozumel.
Our fishing grounds teem with the best big game fish in the world, such as: Wahoo, Mahi-Mahi (Dorados), Amberjack, Kingfish, Barracuda, Groupers, Snapper, Trigerfish, Marlin or Sailfish – and even the elusive Blackfin Tuna!
So spectacular is the fishing off Cozumel that deep sea fishing charters travel 40 miles or more to fish our wonderful waters. But, when you are our guest, you're just a pleasant ten minute cruise from the fishing grounds.
So it would be a terrible shame if some minor problem prevented you from enjoying this once-in-a lifetime experience to the max, just because …
- Your Cruise liner has only allowed you a few hours ashore.
- You are not staying on Cozumel, but in Playa del Carmen or elsewhere on the Mayan Riviera.
- You don't have any fishing tackle.
Happily, none of these are a problem for me …
Hi … my name is Alberto Medina and I'm a proud member of one of the oldest families on Cozumel and I've been involved in deep sea fishing in this area for decades.
My fishing career took off when I used to catch 15–20 sharks a day for the local canning company, as regular as clockwork.
And, for the last 28 years, I have been a deep sea fishing captain, where my shark-fishing experience has given me an unerring ability to locate the big game fish for my guests - day after day.
And, in the 37 years since Cozumel Deep Sea Fishing started in 1980, we have much experience making sure there are no little problems that could deny you the wonderful experience of deep sea fishing at its best!
On the contrary … we specialize in turning problems into pleasures.
And here's a perfect example: have you ever fished with Shimano, Penn International or Penn Senator fishing gear, generally agreed to be the very best?
Because that's what you'll be using on your trip with us. And here's what Steve Spano says about the high standard of our equipment …
"EVERYTHING IS IN TOP CONDITION"
Anthony runs his charter operation like he's fishing a major money tournament, everything is in top condition.
As a captain and offshore boat owner of many years, I still filled a page with notes after the trip - things to remember or try on my boat in Texas.
But, let's face it … even using the finest deep sea fishing tackle is not enough for the sort of world-class fishing experience we have planned for you.
So you'll be reassured to know - whichever boat of our tiny three boat fleet you fish from - your captain and his first mate will have many years experience fishing in these waters and know exactly where to take you for an amazing adventure.
What's more, whether you're a deep sea fishing rookie or a seasoned veteran, you'll be giving yourself a distinct unfair advantage by fishing with the guys who will leave no stone unturned to guarantee you enjoy a spectacular day.
But, don't just take my word for that. Read what one of our valued clients said about their trip with Captain Antonio …
Great Barrington , Massachusetts
"YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY CONTACT COZUMEL FISHING. I KNOW YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME"
I just returned from a trip to Cozumel. We fished with Capt. Antonio. We chartered one of his boats, Miss Allison II. We had an excellent time.
We fished for the whole day and we ended up catching 15 mahis, 8 wahoos, and 1 blue marlin and many large tunas.
If you ever get a chance to go to Cozumel, you should definitely contact Cozumel Fishing. I know you will have a great time.
And Albert is not the only client to have taken the trouble to write to us to say what a great trip they had. Here's what one of our regular guests, David Tapia, said when he returned to fish with us and his English buddy, John …
Gig Harbor, Washington
"WE BOTH HAD ANOTHER FANTASTIC TRIP"
I have been fishing with Cozumel Deep Sea Fishing before, but this was the first time John, who is from England, got to go with me.
We had six bites that day from Wahoos and caught four of them. We lost a Tuna near the boat too, around lunchtime. It was about 45 lbs.
The weather was great and we both had another fantastic trip!
And here's what Michael Arrington reports …
Taos, New Mexico
"THE BOATS ARE CONVENIENTLY LOCATED NEAR THE CRUISES … HIGHLY RECOMMENED FOR A GREAT TRIP"
My family had a great day fishing with Captain Antonio. The boats are very conveniently located near the Cruises and really comfortable. The ladies approved, too.
The captain and mate were really accommodating and fished hard. We had a great day and can't wait to get back for more.
Cozumel Deep Sea Fishing is highly recommended for a great trip. Thanks guys!
And something else that will truly enhance your day: no struggling to understand us, because all our crews speak good English!
And don't forget your camera! Because you don't want to miss the chance of getting those amazing photos of you standing proudly beside that giant Mahi-Mahi or huge Blue Marlin you've just caught.
And just imagine the jaw-dropping looks of your fishing buddies, back home, when you produce these amazing photos.
And here's a sneak preview of your fishing trip of a lifetime …
You'll feel an electric thrill of anticipation as soon as we met up and embark for a short (about ten minutes) ride to the fishing grounds. That's perfect, because the bulk of your trip time is freed up for catching fish, not travelling.
And, whether you are on the 38ft Hatteras or the 32ft Bertram Sport fishing boats, you'll find them all very well equipped with outriggers and downriggers as well as fighting chairs and fishing belts. There is an open cabin and an inside restroom.
You get kitted out with your fishing gear and then your trip begins in earnest as we start our hunt.
And – because our fishing grounds are alive with fish all year round - it won't be too long before you have a bite.
Your first reaction is to figure out what it is. And that's where the skill and experience of your guide will help identify what you have on your line.
Finally, you land your catch, with our help, if necessary. Now it's time to get that photo of you and your first catch for the folks back home.
Then it's back in the water with more live bait. And live bait is just one way we give you an unfair advantage. Because live bait is naturally of more interest to the big game fish than the lures our competitors usually use.
And what big game there is here for the taking …
Kingfish … Mahi-Mahi (Dorados ) … Wahoo … Barracuda … Amberjack …
Groupers … Snapper … Blackfin Tuna … Trigerfish … Marlin …
What will you catch next?
And, after a few more battles with the fish, you'll have worked up a good thirst and an appetite. So you can sit back, enjoy a cold drink and snack, whilst you admire the expert way the crew gut and fillet your fish, ready for a splendid supper, when you get back on shore.
Then it's time to get back to the battle!
Meeting up with us is a piece of cake
We meet at the 'Marina Caleta', where your boat will be waiting, ready for you to embark.
- Coming in on a Cruise Ship? Then you'll arrive at the Cruise Pier. This is just 500 yards (0.5 kilometres) from where we meet at the 'Marina Caleta'. There will be plenty of taxis at the Cruise Pier, so jump in one, give the guy 8 bucks and you'll be with us in 3 minutes!
- And there are always plenty of taxis at the 'Marina Caleta' to get you back to your ship in good time.
- If you are staying on Cozumel: anyone will be able to give you directions, particularly the staff where you're staying. And every taxi driver knows where the 'Marina Caleta' is.
- And taxis are always available at the marina for your return journey.
- Coming from Playa del Carmen or elsewhere on the mainland? Then you'll arrive on Cozumel at the Ferry Pier. From there it's just 3 miles to 'Marina Caleta', straight via Cozumel´s Ocean Front Boulevard. It's probably too far to walk, although I'm sure the folks at the ferry pier will be happy to point you in the right direction, if you choose to do that.
- Alternatively, you can get a taxi, which will get you to 'Marina Caleta' in about 5 minutes. And there are plenty of taxis to take you back to the Ferry Pier after the fishing trip.
Wherever you’re coming from, you’ll receive full directions with your Confirmation Email that will be instantly sent to you when you book your tour.
If you are coming from Playa del Carmen, the Ferry ride to Cozumel lasts 20 minutes, and costs only $6usd each way. Ferries depart every hour both ways starting at 7am until 11pm.
Make sure to catch a Ferry at least 1 hour before your scheduled fishing trip depart time. We recommend you to schedule your Fishing Trip to start at 8am, and catch the 7am Ferry.
Here are just a few reasons why your experience will live with you forever …
- If you're on a Cruise. With limited time ashore, there's no need to miss out on the fishing trip of a lifetime. Simply book a 4 hour trip (choosing a start time at least half an hour after your Cruise liner is scheduled to dock). Luckily, the fishing grounds are very close, so you'll get nearly four hours of solid fishing.
- We go the extra mile and use live bait, which is a MAGNET for big game fish, guaranteeing you far better sport than with other outfits.
- You will be in the capable hands of the most experienced team of deep sea fishing guides in all of Cozumel.
- You'll be using the world's best deep sea fishing tackle from Penn and Shimano. Naturally, you can bring your own, if you prefer that.
- If you have more time, you can select either a 6 or 8 hour adventure. You can also decide when we begin your trip – any time from 6am until 2pm.
- Everything is included – fishing tackle (if you need it), your fishing license, even a couple of cold beers and a light snack! We'll even gut and fillet your fish for a sumptuous evening feast, to round off a perfect day! I can even send you to a restaurant in Downtown that will cook it beautifully for you and serve it up with all the trimmings!
- Our charges are based on 6 people, so hook up with some fishing buddies and split the cost. You can bring extra people for just $50 usd extra. The boats can carry up to 12 passengers.
- Just keep in mind that our Trips are Private. This means that only YOU and your party will be in the Boat, along with the Captain and First Mate. This way YOU get all the Lines for yourself. Unlike other fishing Outfits on the Island, I don´t do shared trips.
You get all this – and much, MUCH more for just …
- $395 USD for a 4 hour trip for up to six anglers – if you have more than six people in your party, they are very welcome for just $50 usd extra each – up to a maximum of 12 passengers.
- $445 USD for a 6 hour trip for six fishers – if you want to add extra folks beyond six, you can add another six people (up to a maximum of 12) for just $50 usd extra for each one.
- $495 USD for an 8 hour trip for six people – if you have more than six people in your party, they can also come for only $50 usd extra each. The boats will take a maximum of 12 passengers.
- That includes all taxes and fees.
Immediately after your payment is processed you’ll receive a Confirmation Email with full directions to our meeting point, and all your Reservation details.
If you can’t print the Confirmation Email because you don’t have access to a printer, simply make a note of the directions and arrive at our meeting point with your passport or any other photo ID.
Book with Confidence. My Refund Policy has you covered:
- If there´s bad weather on the day of your trip, and the harbour master shuts down the port for small boats like mine. I will give you a FULL REFUND.
- If you are coming to Cozumel via Cruise Ship, and your Cruise gets re-routed off Cozumel for any reason. I will give you a FULL REFUND.
- No questions asked.
Why not the best for you?
Why should the very best life has to offer be for other folks instead of you?
Why should you have to 'settle' for something other than a full life crammed with amazing adventures, like this fishing trip?
You work hard, so you deserve to enjoy the very best deep sea fishing experience possible, aided by the very best and most experienced crews in Cozumel –– and then enjoy the high esteem and regard of your fishing buddies, back home.
But there is one way you could be denied all this …
There is a price to pay for enjoying the very best personal service that provides those important extra touches - like live bait instead of lures that don't work half as well - and it's this …
We only have 3 boats.
So we can only offer 3 trips in any one day.
And every day, five or six cruise ships arrive here disembarking around 20,000 visitors – plus all the folks vacationing in the local hotels, here on the island, as well as those visiting here from the mainland resorts.
And this huge number obviously includes many fishing enthusiasts, eager to go deep sea fishing.
And, naturally, they all want to hire one of the very best three crews with the finest reputation. What's more, some folks book us as much as four weeks in advance – particularly our valued repeat clients, who know from bitter experience just how fast we get booked up.
So it takes no time at all for our 3 boats to be booked up on the day you want.
I know you'll be madder than a wet hen if you delay and can't book the time and day you want. But I do have the solution.
You can go to our booking page, right now, because it's constantly updated in real time. So you can instantly see if your choice of time and date are still free.
Which then gives you a choice …
You can book a trip with one of the other deep sea fishing charter companies. Sadly, try as they might, they probably won't be able to give you the same personal attention - or provide a crew with such long experience of these waters – or provide the same spectacular range of fish for you to hunt, because they use less attractive lures, instead of the live bait we use.
You can decide you really do deserve only the very best and immediately book your trip, before your slot is snatched away by some other lucky fishing enthusiast. You know, deep down, you really want to do it and, once you have, you'll feel epic, because you know you have secured a once-in- a-lifetime adventure.
So I and my experienced team of Captains and First Mates are eagerly anticipating giving you a most memorable deep sea fishing experience, which will live with you for ever.
Chief boat captain
Cozumel Deep Sea Fishing
P.S. Although we strive to provide you with everything to make your day exceptional, we do have one major shortcoming: we only have 3 boats and so can provide only 3 trips a day.
… so – if you don't want to miss out on a fishing experience, bar none - you should check the availability of your trip right now and then book your slot, before someone else takes it from you.
P.P.S. I'll leave the last words to Alfred Richardson …
Mill Valley, California
"WE HAD AN INCREDIBLE DAY"
We had an incredible day, even though it was average for them. We brought 9 Dorados to the boat.
AMAZING! They cleaned and bagged the fish, and we took the bags to two of the local restaurants to have some great meals prepared!